The Sibillini: enchanting and magical mountains rich in history and mystery. The Sybil’s Cave, the adventures of Guerin Meschino...
Il Vecchio Tasso
Il Vecchio Tasso
Contrada Durano, 8 - 63856 Smerillo (Fermo)
tel (+39) 0734 786008 - cel (+39) 339 1533794
“Il Vecchio Tasso” is a beautifully restored country house, with original foundations dating back to the 14th Century. This family run business is situated at 450 metres above sea level in the heart of the Sibillini mountains.
The complex comprises of 5 rooms with ensuite and one small apartment sleeping up to 3 people with private kitchen and disability access.
There is a small air conditioned restaurant availiable, where guests can enjoy a menu of traditional homemade and local dishes. All products used are either home grown or purchased from local producers. These include fruit, vegetables, cakes, cheese, extra virgin olive oil, wine, honey…
A sunlit arcade overlooks the tranquil landscape with stunning views of the area. Here it is easy to relax and let go of the stresses of every day life as you enjoy the charm and peace of the surroundings. At the disposal of the guests there is a large summer swimming pool (open from june until september), WI FI, table tennis. As well as a multi functional room where you can meet with other guests, play cards, darts, and various other indoor activities.
Thanks to the central location of “Il Vecchio Tasso” it is easy to visit medieval villages, the National Park of Monti Sibillini, the Adriatic sea and outlet shopping.
Price list 2013
|Low Season||High Season|
July, August, Christmas and New year
|Single Room (with double bed and ensuite)||45,00 Euro||50,00 Euro|
|Double room with ensuite||70,00 Euro||75,00 Euro|
|Triple room with ensuite||90,00 Euro||95,00 Euro|
|Quadruple room with ensuite||110,00 Euro||115,00 Euro|
|Apartment for 2 people||80,00 Euro||85,00 Euro|
|Apartment for 3 people||96,00 Euro||100,00 Euro|
|Travel cot||7,00 Euro||7,00 Euro|
The prices are per room/night and includes:
- a buffet breakfast comprising of: milk, tea, coffee, biscuits, homemade cake, fruit juice, yogurt, cereals, homemade jams, butter and bread.
- bath towels and bed linen
- wall mounted hairdryer
- daily room cleaning
- heating and hot water
- wireless internet connection (guests who wish to bring their own laptop to navigate are welcome to)
- complete use of all facilities i.e Summer swimming pool (open from June until mid September), games room with TV/DVD, darts, table tennis, sun loungers, gazebo etc.
It is also possible to have dinner at Il Vecchio Tasso.
- Dinner for adults is Euro 20,00 per person
- Dinner for teenagers aged between 13 - 17 yrs old is Euro 16,00 per person
- Dinner for children aged between 9 – 12 yrs old is Euro 12,00 per person
- Dinner for children aged between 4 - 8 yrs old is Euro 10,00 per person
- Dinner for children aged between 0 – 3 yrs old is free.
Dinner includes: first, second, side dish, cheese, dessert, water, wine and coffee.
For those interested in eating dinner we ask that you book before 10am.
For lunch it is possible to order homemade sandwiches, cheese and salads.
*Check in between 14:00 - 21:00
*Check out 10:00
For any arrivals or departures outside of the above hours then please contact us first.